Thursday, July 28, 2011

meh....

So, have you ever had that one person that you know will always have a huge piece of your heart, and they mean the world to you, but sometimes you just want to strangle them? Yeah, me too. I'm dealing with mine right now. It's like, one day everything is fine and you're talking and not a care in the world and then all of a sudden one of you gets mad over something silly and you just won't let it go and the next thing you know you haven't spoken for a week and everything seems ruined. I mean, let's act like we're five. Honesty. It just hurts more than anything else because it makes me think that either, 1) I'm just not good enough and not worth wasting the time on, or 2) none of the numerous things that were said mean anything. Honesty, I'm not sure which one hurts worse. If I'm not worth the time then why waste so much of it on me? What's the point? Why not move on and find someone who you're actually willing to invest time into and let me do the same? And, if nothing that was said actually means anything then why say it in the first place? Was I just a pawn to make you feel better about yourself? Was I a prop? It's just ridiculous and it hurts more than I ever thought walking away could.......

No comments:

Post a Comment