Sunday, November 6, 2011

Amazing

i know it seems like i fell off the face of the planet, and somedays i think that i have, but i pinky swear i'm still here! i'm just so busy it should never be allowed. i recently had my voice division recital, then my juries about a month after that, i'm registering for another insane semester of classes(18 hours, legggo), and i've got my D-Groups, blueprint and all the other things i'm involved in on campus. needless to say, i'm loving college life :)

ok, now onto what i actually wanted to talk about. it always amazes me the way in which God works. there are times when he places your path directly in front of you and there is no doubt as to what you have to do, but other times he simply gives you a litte nudge or is the still, small voice whispering ever so sweetly in your ear. these quiet voices are my favorite. it's so much better when we have to lose ourselves in God to find where he wants us. He's been working on me as of late and I can't wait to see what He has planned <3

No comments:

Post a Comment